Thursday, May 04, 2006

Drunken Nights

Last night I committed one of my not so uncommon follies. I go to the Draught Horse with an old friend and four vodka and cranberries later, I'm "doin' the butt" in the middle of the 10 by 10 wooden floor, they call a dance floor. I am graduating soon and with an effort to go out with a "bang," I find myself walking zig zagged down Broad Street to eventually be carried on the back of my friend. I did a couple other things that night that I woke up regretting. Oh, those drunken nights... :/

My drunken behavior is sometimes fun and funny. It's not so funny when I find myself gushing over a past love that I am supposed to be over in my sober mind. Unfortunately the drunken me does not agree. I just get ultra talkative when I drink, which is so not my normal character. I sometimes say things that I regret saying or that I've been thinking about saying, but with scrapped inhibitions, it's verbal diharrea like a mug. To the normal eye, what I did was not too much out of the ordinary, but sober 'E' would have handled things differently. If sober 'E' were present, I would have played it cool and would not have left my date for the evening to go and talk my butt off to old dude. Luckily I did not make a complete fool of myself...and I still had a good time:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHa too funny. Oh how I woulda paid money to see some of that, great thing is you had fun!

4:28 PM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*lol*, I know that's right...

Girl, I know what you mean about having a little too many Vodka&Cranberry's...(thats my shit, I'm sippin on some rite nah..*lol*)

I can't believe you was "Doin Da Butt"...*lol*

5:30 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Erin E. said...

LoL..yea girl, me either :)..Thanks for reading my checkin out my blogs too.

9:14 PM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home