Monday, July 07, 2008

For My Auntie; Sunrise 11/03/1950 - Sunset 7/2/08

Auntie, praising God for the wonder that is the earth, while watching sun rise on a cruise, summer '06.

How do you put into words the significance of the life of the woman who raised you? Maybe my grief is still too fresh to fine tune my thoughts and reflections on the life of my Auntie. I am supposed to be putting together a poem or short write up for the program which I am having the hardest time completing. I want to create a slide show like I do for for all of my other relatives who pass, but I can't look at multiple photos of her without getting emotional. Trust a slide show will be completed in due time.

The words are not coming out coherently right now. I am praying for strength and I hope it comes soon. She always said we were "two tough cookies"... R.I.P Auntie, you'll always be in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home